ULTRO Reverse Osmosis Watermaker | TEHO Water
A reliable reverse osmosis water maker should contain good pre-treatment, conservative design of high pressure pumps and excellent piping design for ease of maintenance. Designed and manufactured with these points in mind, our ULTRO Reverse Osmosis Watermaker delivers more than superior performance and durability, customers benefit from an efficient sales support from our global network of offices and agents. Renowned in Singapore and Southeast Asia with proven track records, ULTRO Reverse Osmosis Watermaker provides solutions for clean potable water both on land and out in the sea.
- Driven by more than 10 years of industrial experience and thorough product knowledge, ULTRO Reverse Osmosis Watermaker is designed for stability and consistency in performance.
- Customisation is available for large scale desalination projects.
- Sourced from USA and Europe, only reliable parts are used.
- Competitively priced
- Strong after-sales support on-site for vessels in Southeast Asia region.
- Efficient worldwide delivery and support with offices in Singapore, Rotterdam, North Carolina and Shanghai, and agents in Miri, Jakarta and Batam.
Product information on ULTRO reverse osmosis water maker
Reverse osmosis (“RO”) is a water purification technology that uses a semipermeable membrane. Different from a filtration method of desalination and solid suspension treatment, RO applies high pressure to overcome osmotic pressure, a colligative property that is driven by chemical potential, a thermodynamic parameter. RO effectively retains many types of molecules and ions in a solution on the pressurized side of the membrane, while allowing the smaller components (the solvent) to pass through. This method is commonly used in Marine, Offshore O&G and industrial processes to produce potable water.
Originally published at https://tehowater.com.sg.